I was reminded of my favorite playoff pet peeves on Sunday and thought it might be fun to share. Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Season ticket holders that sell their seats to opposing team fans -- especially ones that look like THIS.
- Silly games with kiddie castle themes at "Fan Fest" outside the arena. Didn't the Kings swear off cartoonish castles early in the season?
- Long lines at the beer tent. A thirsty hockey fan is an angry hockey fan. This is how riots begin.
- Fans that wear jerseys that don't belong to either team playing. Kudos to you for being a hockey fan and all, but get with the program. If you don't root for one of the teams playing, wear street clothes.
- Mob scene in the Team LA store. I still don't have my playoff t-shirt and I'm kind of bitter about it.
- The Lakers. And the Clippers. And anything else that requires flooring to be placed over the ice surface more than 24 hours prior to puck drop. We've got enough to worry about without dealing with jacked up ice!
- Idiots that don't know not to come into my row while the puck is in play.
- Opposing team fans that climb on the Gretzky Statue. And if I see a Canuck fan even THINK about dressing him in different colors, I'm getting the red jackets after you.
GO KINGS GO!