Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WCF Game 2 - Shutouts, Hat Tricks And Records, Oh My!

Wow. Just WOW.

Right now, at this magical moment in time, there is NOTHING this Kings team can't do.

Jeff Carter scores a natural hat trick.
Jonathan Quick earns his second shut out in this series.
Dustin Brown survives all manner of ridiculous, suspension worthy attacks by half the Coyotes team.
The Kings set a new record for consecutive playoff road wins and take a 2-0 lead back to home for Game 3.

The Kings play is a thing of beauty right now, but there is another beauty in the Kings organization as well -- the Kings official Twitter feed! So rather than give you my standard game recap, I thought I'd share the game through the mad genius of the Kings Twitter feed, which had me HOWLING with laughter all night (see what I did there...HOWLING...Coyotes, they howl....well, you get the picture)!











I do have a few choice words for the Coyotes as they head to Staples Center for Game 3.

WE DO NOT TOLERATE NEEDLESS ATTACKS ON OUR PLAYERS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A TOUGH TIME PLAYING HOCKEY. WE TAKE SPECIAL EXCEPTION TO TARGETED ATTACKS ON OUR CAPTAIN. YOU'RE IN OUR HOUSE NEXT TIME. TREAD CAREFULLY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

GO KINGS GO!





1 comment: