Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome to Kings Court!

So you've found me, and you may be wondering why you're here.  You're a passionate LA Kings fan, and you want to read everything possible about your team, but you're busy.  You've got a life.  There are so many hockey blogs, sites and message boards to read already.  Why add another one?

Because, if you'll go on this journey with me, I want to try to do something different.  I want this to be more than a blog.  It's the launching pad for a community of Kings fans.  I'm not a professional hockey writer, or a hockey expert of any kind -- but I am a fan who actually LIVES in Los Angeles.   I have season tickets, I go to almost every home game, I attend practices when I can and I support Kings events outside of games.  And through all those experiences I've met a tremendous group of people -- my hockey family. 

More than any other sport I've followed in my life, I believe in the power of hockey to bring people together.  I want YOU to share that experience, so I'm inviting you to be part of my Los Angeles Kings hockey family.   If you follow this blog, you'll meet the people that make hockey in this city so great.  And just like a family, we'll get to share crazy photos, videos, and observations as we follow our Los Angeles Kings in their quest for Lord Stanley's Cup.

So now that you're here, let's get this party started!  

GO KINGS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment