|The Queen is a HUGE fan of the Gutowski family!|
One of the things I love most about hockey is meeting other fans and hearing their stories about their personal history with the game, favorite players and memorable game experiences. So I came up with 10 questions I'd love to have YOU answer so the rest of Kings Court can get to know you!
- How did you first get introduced to hockey?
- When did you become a Kings fan, and what do you remember about your first Kings fan experience?
- Who is you favorite Kings player of all time, past or present, and why?
- What is your favorite memory of the Kings?
- What is your favorite item of Kings gear and why?
- If you could watch a game from any location in Staples Center, where would you be and why?
- If you could be a King, what position would you play and why?
- If you had a chance to address the team right now, what would you say?
- If you could have dinner with a current Kings player, who would you choose and what would you say to them?
- What is the best thing about being a Kings fan?
Kings Court to ready to hear your stories -- so get busy writing!
GO KINGS GO!